The ROMER Absolute Arm is in a class of its own. The following features make it one of the industry leaders in Metrology devices
- Patented Infinite Rotation in the principle axes allows access to difficult to reach areas.
- Kinematic Probe Joint, the same type used in Hexagon Metrology Bridge CMMs, provides repeatable connection of probes, with no need for recalibration. Automatic probe recognition allows you to store hundreds of calibrated probe profiles for instant recall.
- The Compact Head is easy to hold, and is used to inspect parts or to interact with the software when in “mouse mode”. Integrated work light and digital camera graphically documents setups.
- Patented Spin Grips are infinitely rotating, low-friction hand hold positions for better user ergonomics. Spin Grips allow the arm to “float” in the operator’s hands, maximizing accuracy and minimizing user fatigue.
- Absolute Encoders improve overall accuracy and eliminate “homing” procedures.
- Carbon Fiber Tubes provide a lightweight, stiff structure that is thermally stable.
- Low Profile Zero-G Counterbalance balances the arm’s weight for easy, operation with effortless control, even above and below the arm’s centerline. Better ergonomics means lower operator fatigue and better measuring results.
- Integrated handle and lifting point under counterbalance allow for easy carrying.
- Feature Packs plug into the base and provide interchangeable and upgradeable add-on capabilities such as Wi-Fi connection, battery power, scanning and more.
- Universal thread mount base attaches to a variety of available base and stand options including magnetic bases.
|73 series||Model||Measuring Range||Point Repeatability||Volumetric Accuracy||Arm Weights|
|7330||3.0 m / 9.8 ft.||+/- 0.059 mm / 0.0023 in.||+/- 0.075 mm / 0.0030 in.||8.0 kg / 17.6 lbs|