The aim of CUTform OÜ is to achieve satisfaction of customers, employees, owners, schools and environment. To achieve this, we are committed to:
• Valuing honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive feedback, continual self-improvement and mutual respect
• Honoring our promises, providing the best results and aiming for the highest quality
• Providing professional management, coordination and cost-efficient serial manufactured components which meet and exceed relevant statutory, regulatory and customer requirements, needs and expectations including continual improvement of management system and processes
• Adhering to all the rules and regulations and preventing injuries as well as continuously improving the related management systems
• Involving workforce representatives in consulting health and safety and environmental matters
• Seeking to continually improve our environmental performance and prevent pollution
• Showing strong management involvement and commitment, we here at CUTform OÜ develop staff competencies, creativity and accountability through appropriate trainings
Through the use of these guiding principles, we strive to be the most reliable manufacturing source in the component market, allowing our partners and customers’ flexibility and control in the supply chain.
The Policy is regularly reviewed by the management for continuous sustainability. The Policy is put into practice through the Objectives set by the management. The implementation of our Policy will ensure our customer satisfaction, success of company and welfare of each employee.